The automated funds transfer service offered by Libro to business Owners facilitates the automated direct deposit and debit of funds to and from suppliers, staff and customers. Conveniently credit or debit accounts at other Canadian financial institutions and improve operational efficiency!
Is this right for my business?
Consider Automated Funds Transfer if:
- You make payments to staff accounts or suppliers, as well as other disbursement activities
- You obtain payments from customers, as well as other collection activities
- Multiple individuals may need to process AFT information for your business
Peace of Mind of Enhanced Security
- Multi-step user authentication; user ID, unique password and 2-step security
- Limit set for Transactions, File or Settlement Day and Monthly to assist with risk mitigation
- Added risk controls for dual authorization transactions available
- Risk Threshold controls; dual authorization becomes mandatory when limit(s) are set or total (for all associated businesses) $1,000,000 or more
- Online records retention up to 18 months
- Compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome browsers