Contact usIf Libro is the right choice for daily banking, financial Coaching and all your other needs, who better to trust for your Insurance. Managing insurance costs and getting just the right tools for your needs is what we help our owners do.
Provincial health plans only cover a small portion of the expense if you need medical care outside of your home province. Travel insurance bridges that gap in coverage to help you stay protected in case of a medical emergency.
Features and benefits include:
- Up to $5 million in emergency hospital and medical coverage
- Emergency medical transportation
- 24/7 access to multi-lingual emergency travel assistance
- Transportation of family member to your bedside
- Convenient 8-, 15-, 35-, 60-, or 105-day multi-trip plans - ideal for frequent travellers
- Take Flight plans designed for Snowbirds and senior travellers
- Assistance with lost or stolen travel documents
- Exceptional claims service when members need it most
Contact your Libro Coach to arrange coverage.Contact a Coach
Renewable group term life insurance for business lines of credit.
Will pay off the balance of your mortgage in the event of your death. Critical illness and loss of employment riders are also available.
Life or disability available to make sure your loans are covered in case of death or disability.
A variety of coverage options to protect your business borrowings.
Libro pays premiums to the Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario (DICO) for deposit insurance coverage. Through DICO, eligible deposits in all registered plans, including RRSP, RESP, RRIF and TFSA, are fully insured. Other Canadian dollar deposits are insured up to $100,000.
More details about DICO and what it means for you can be found here.