Co-operative Young Leaders
CYL is a week-long summer leadership program that will change your life. Young people will experience traditional camp activities while improving team building skills and learning about co-operatives and the co-operative principles. CYL is an experience that goes beyond camp and we can help with ongoing learning and development!
If you are aged 14 - 18 and you'd like to:
- challenge yourself and uncover your strengths and leadership qualities
- have a fantastic summer leadership experience
- broaden your understanding of co-operatives and the co-operative principles
- continue your relationship with Libro, and build leadership skills year-round...
Then CYL is for you!
Libro Credit Union will help get you there. Each year, we sponsor several youth Owners to attend CYL. Yes, we will pay for the majority of your week!
When you return home from CYL, we want you to share what you've learned with others and become an ambassador for Libro! As a Libro ambassador, we'll give you opportunities to get involved. Some of the things you could be doing include:
- Get involved in your community with volunteer opportunities
- Connect with fellow CYLers at a youth meeting
- Speaking opportunities
- Guest blogging
To be eligible for Libro sponsorship, youth must be or become a Libro Owner.
Applications Now Open!
Applications for Co-operative Young Leaders are now open and will be accepted until Tuesday February 28!Apply Now!
It's a Money Thing
When you're 17-25 managing your money can be tough! You're balancing everyday expenses while thinking about your financial future. It's a Money Thing™ resources can help you understand your grown-up piggy bank.
Check out libro.ca/gofree for our Student Survival Kit, Go Free Blog, and other fantastic contests and tools for students.