Why bank with a co-operative?
Co-operative banking is helping people all across Ontario reach their financial goals. Here’s what you can look forward to by banking with a co-operative:
- You’re an Owner, not a number – as an Ontario credit union Owner, you come first. At Libro our focus is to inspire financial happiness in our Owners each and every day.
- Profit sharing – you own it, you get to share in the profit. View our Profit Sharing Calculator to see what your share of the profits would be by banking with Libro.
- You have a voice on how you’re credit union is run – you elect your local Owner Representatives who in turn work with our Board of Directors. Everyone at Libro answers to the people who own Libro.
- Great rates – you’ll find competitive rates on both investment and lending products.
- The best financial products and services – you can look forward to all of the financial products and services you need to achieve your goals. Whether it’s for personal finances, running a business or managing a farming operation, we provide you with all the support and advice to help you grow your prosperity.
- Investing in the communities you call home – contributing to the common good is what we do. Community Builder grants, student award programs, and sponsorships and donations are some of the many ways we’re working to make our communities stronger.
- Access to thousands of ding-free ATMs across Canada and the US – find ATMs fast with the Ding Free ATM Locator App.
- Bank when and where you want – from online and mobile banking to in-branch and telephone banking, you can feel good knowing that you can bank the way you want, when you want.
- Your money is safe – when you grow your money with an Ontario credit union, you can rest easy knowing your deposits are protected. For further information on deposit insurance, please ask us or visit the Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario (DICO) website at www.dico.com.
- Easy to join – anyone can join a credit union and we make it easy to switch by doing all the work for you! To join Libro, get started online or visit one of our 27 branches across southwestern Ontario.
Visit cooperativebanking.ca to learn more about how you and your interests come first.